20 January 2014

Pack of the Day 52: 2013 Bowman Retail Box Break Pack 18

This is a pretty decent pack, I suppose. It's nice to get an Iwakuma card from a pack. Alcides Escobar is one of those guys who spends time on my Fantasy Baseball rosters. Motte has a beard and gets a nice little celebration shot.


Miguel Montero gets a nice shot wearing all of his gear, and Giancarlo Stanton is the guy I ran out of things to say on.

The prospects from this pack feature another bunch of guys I don't know, although Lenny Linsky has got a pretty good baseball name. Based on name alone, he projects to go pretty far in his career. Since there is just one Chrome card, this is another insert pack. The Gold parallel is Ryan Zimmerman, whose Gold card in Topps Archives I probably bought at least once because I thought I needed it when the card I really needed was Jordan Zimmerman. 


I think this Alen Hanson card was a basic Refractor. He's one of those guys who I kind of have a mini-collection of because 1) I seem to pull his cards fairly often and 2) I like the black and yellow that the Pirates wear. I don't know a thing about the guy, but I set his cards aside when I pull them.


No comments:

Post a Comment