13 February 2014

What eBay Hath Wrought 44: Josh Reddick On the Rise Autograph

I added to my Josh Reddick player collection with a 2013 Topps Tier One On the Rise Autographs card. It's a decent card as far as looks go, although the foiling that touches the corners has a tendency to lift off the card. It's been a little while since I looked at this card in person, but I believe the bottom right corner on this one has a fairly prominent flap of the foil hanging off of it. But for $3.99 shipped I'll take it. It's numbered # 107 / 399, so there are plenty of them to go around.


I didn't pick Reddick up in my recent fantasy baseball draft. They say he is a good candidate to make some progress this year, but I still don't know if he'll play his way into being rosterable in fantasy leagues. His batting average is pretty low. He did put up some good numbers in 2012. I guess we'll see how he starts the year out. There doesn't seem to be a big rush at the moment to claim him from the waiver wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment