22 April 2014

What eBay Hath Wrought 70: Danica Patrick Total Memorabilia Triple Swatch


I already had one of these cards, or at least one very similar to it, but I'm sure there was a reason for me to bid on this card. I think I got this one in February, so it's been getting bumped back in the post queue by higher-priority stuff for a while now.

I guess there are a couple of differences between the two copies of this card that I own. They have different photos, and this one is a Shoe / Sheet Metal / Firesuit combo, while the other one is a Shirt / Sheet Metal / Firesuit combo. The background design of these cards still reminds me of the interior of a purse. With baseball season starting I have paid less attention to my racing cards, but I am still following the races and standings.

No comments:

Post a Comment