30 January 2015

2014 Gypsy Queen Framed Mini Relic Black Derek Holland # 04 / 10


I've got a quick post here, since I am a bit short on time. I saw this card pop up on my feed and couldn't help putting in a small bid to see if I would get lucky. For the price of a couple packs of cards I got this Derek Holland 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed Mini Relic Black card, numbered # 04 / 10 and featuring a nice four-color patch. That's some good stuff right there.

I do have one issue with it, and that is that the seller didn't secure the end of the top loader, so when it arrived the card was hanging halfway out of the holder. There is a little ding on one of the corners, but it is hard to tell from the auction scans whether it was already present or caused by the card flying around in the envelope during shipping. I am still pretty happy with the card, so I left positive feedback with a remark about the packaging and relatively low star ratings for the condition of the item.

4 comments:

  1. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice looking card. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...sorry to hear about the ding. Some sellers really have no idea how to pack things.

    ReplyDelete