11 September 2015

2015 Topps Chrome Josh Reddick Orange Refractor

I feel like I should post something about 9/11 today, but I don't really know what to say. It's a day that changed the course of my life in many ways. I honor the memory of those who died in the terrorist attacks and the ensuing conflicts, but I hope that we do not let the actions of a few madmen cause us to live in fear indefinitely. I think that by going on with our lives we prevent the bad guys from winning.


Baseball cards are a good temporary escape from the cares of the world. I picked up this 2015 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor of Josh Reddick recently for my player collection. I've kind of slowed down on picking up his cards as it is difficult to keep up with everything I want to collect, but I still pick up some things here and there.


This card is numbered # 24 / 25 and cost just a few dollars on eBay. I got a lot more value out of this than I did the blaster of Chrome I bought on a whim today, which had a whopping 0 cards that were of any interest to me. Chalk one up for buying singles over buying retail packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment