03 November 2015

Click Here to View Cart 10: Enterplay Baltimare 2015 Flash Sale Win



It's been pretty frustrating trying to get connected to the network here long enough to write up a blog post, so this will be another quick one-card write-up. I am not quite a Brony-level My Little Pony fan, but I do enjoy the show, the trading cards, and the toys. I follow Enterplay, the maker of My Little Pony trading cards, on Facebook and try to pay attention when they are having flash sales for various convention-exclusives or other special products. I've been able to beat the rush a handful of times, usually trying to focus on the trading card products, although I did get a t-shirt once as well. In this case I was able to get a specially-marked Baltimare 2015 foil card of My Little Pony character Starlight Glimmer.


I am not 100% sure if a non-marked version of the card exists, and with my current internet situation I can't just go out and research it. It was available at BronyCon this year to all attendees, so it's limited but not extremely limited. I like getting these cards, but I think what I like most is the rush of trying to be one of the first 25 people to check out when the flash sale hits. I flipped the Applejack foil card I got from the first flash sale I participated in, but I've kept the next few I've won for my own collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment