17 November 2015

Crisp and Reddick in Red


After I showed off the oversized Jon Singleton 5x7 Topps Red card I picked up from an eBay seller I went back and noticed that the guy had a bunch more cards listed from the set he was breaking. I put in a couple of minimum bids on some Oakland players I like, Coco Crisp and Josh Reddick. There weren't any competing bids on the cards, so I won them both. It looks like most of that seller's auctions have ended now, but there is another seller offering up team sets for $200-800 apiece, depending on the team. Both of these cards are numbered # 04 / 10. When they arrived the top loader had a ding in the top of it, and the cards were nicked up in that spot as well. You can see the divot in the Reddick card on the left side of the top edge there. That was a little irritating, but I guess I'll live with it. That's about all I've got for tonight. The Holiday Blahs seem to be settling in on me a little early this year. I need to find a way to combat the Grinchiness that pops up in my personality during the months of November and December.

No comments:

Post a Comment