30 March 2017

Supergirl Sketch Card by Lin Workman

I've got a lot of plates spinning right now, so I am hard-pressed to find time for reading/writing blogs. It's just one of those periods we all go through. With that in mind, here is a pretty quick one-card post of a recent pick-up for my sketch card collection.


This is a Supergirl sketch card by Lin Workman, from the Cryptozoic DC Comics: The Women of Legend trading card set. I already have a Power Girl sketch done by him for this set, depicting her in her short-lived New 52 uniform. I grabbed this one on eBay. I am not particularly a Supergirl fan, but I recognized Workman's art style and signature and the price was right, so I jumped on it. I like the sketch cards I've seen from him, and I was happy to add this one to my collection for the price of a few packs of cards.

3 comments:

  1. That sketch reminded me of my sixth grade teacher. It's totally her hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowza. Just checked out his store. He has a sweet Yoda sketch, but his price tag is way too high for my budget.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, the sketches in his webstore seem to be priced pretty high. I'm sure he has his reasons. He's got a sketch of Power Girl in her more famous uniform that I'd like to have, but I can't justify spending that much on it.

      Delete