30 October 2017

2013 Bowman Platinum Jon Singleton Auto Relic

I missed most of last night's Game 5 of the World Series. I had to be up early in the morning, so I went to bed after Cody Bellinger hit his big fifth-inning home run to put the Dodgers up 7-4. I kinda figured the game was over at that point, so it was a pleasant surprise to wake up in the morning and see that the Astros had tied it back up right away and gone back and forth to win in extra innings. Now they only have to win one of two in LA, which is an admittedly tall order. I hope Verlander can lead them to the trophy in Game 6.


I picked up this nice autograph-relic card of Jon Singleton from eBay recently. The card comes from 2013 Bowman Platinum. It's a shiny card. I was surprised to see that it didn't have a serial number, but that doesn't matter too much. I didn't spend a lot on it. 


The back of the card is your standard hit card fare. I don't know if I'll be able to watch Game 6, but I hope the Astros can seize the opportunity and close this thing out. A Game 7 would be exciting, but I'd rather have them put it away as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment