16 November 2017

Neil Magny 6 / 8 Red Parallel

My month away from home is nearly at an end, which is a great relief for me. It wouldn't be so bad, I guess, if we had internet access in our barracks. It might also be nice to have regular beds instead of bunk beds, and thermostats in our rooms. That's nearly over now, though, as I fly home tomorrow. I should have a veritable mountain of mail waiting for me, so I'm looking forward to opening a lot of padded envelopes.

I did get to visit New York City last weekend, which was pretty cool. One of the guys in my class grew up there, so he led us all around. I saw the Statue of Liberty, the 9/11 memorial and museum, Times Square, Katz's Deli, Freedom Hall, and some other stuff. I was pretty happy about it.


Here's a card I picked up a while back. It's a 2015 Topps UFC Knockout Ruby parallel of Neil Magny. These are pretty scarce, with my copy being numbered # 6 / 8. I was glad to find one on eBay for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment