28 July 2013

This Would Be My Favorite Card

If there were a way for a card company to get licensing for it, I would love to see one of those lenticular motion cards of the Mark Sanchez Butt Fumble. I would probably just sit and stare at it for hours and hours. I don't even hold that much animosity for the Jets (I reserve that for the Chiefs and Raiders), but this play just about sums up the circus that is that team. And it's a play with the word 'butt' in it, which automatically appeals to my brand of humor.




I don't think we'll ever see the NFL give permission for a card like this. Leagues don't like to be embarrassed, for some reason. Has there ever been a bloopers subset from a licensed brand? I guess there are a few famous errors in baseball that might have made it onto cards. I seem to recall recently seeing a post about a card featuring George Brett's Pine Tar Incident.


No comments:

Post a Comment