03 April 2016

2012 Press Pass FanFare Magnificent Materials Josh Wise

I am sharing another NASCAR card today featuring one of the drivers I follow, Josh Wise. He finished in 38th today at the STP 500 after dropping out early due to engine issues. Other drivers I follow, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Danica Patrick, finished in similar places (14th and 16th, respectively) but those results are disappointing for Earnhardt and a step up for Patrick. Earnhardt dropped two spots in the standings and Danica's spot in the points went up by three.


This firesuit relic card is from the 2012 Press Pass FanFare Magnificent Materials set. It is numbered # 077 / 299 and came as part of a group of Josh Wise cards I ordered together so I could take advantage of combined shipping.

My post titles and written content have been a bit lacking lately. The shortfall probably arises from a mix of blogging fatigue and this lingering illness I've been battling. It's like the cold / flu that keeps on giving. Much of the time I would normally spend blogging is spent sleeping or trying to sleep. I will probably be skipping out on the blog for a month starting in about a week, as I will be away from my collection and my internet connection. I thought about queuing up some posts to keep the blog running in my absence, but I don't think I'll get around to it.

2 comments:

  1. Cool card, but most importantly, get well soon!! If you think there is something more than just a nasty cold, please get some help. I kept putting off my problems so long back in 2013 that five minutes later- literally- I would have died.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just a bad cold or flu. The past few days I've just had some coughing and sinus headaches. My main concern is that I've got a physical fitness test next week and I need to have clear lungs for the 2-mile run.

      Delete