05 April 2016

Breaking it Down 33: 2016 Topps UFC High Impact and 2015 Topps UFC Champions Hits

I am a little behind on posting stuff I've received from UFC box breaks over at Team Breaks. Right now the focus over there is mostly on 2016 Topps UFC Knockout, but a couple of weeks ago he was closing out the rest of his 2016 Topps UFC High Impact and 2015 Topps UFC Champions stuff.


I was lucky enough to get a Red parallel out of one of the High Impact boxes. These were a 1:11 box pull and they are limited to 8 copies. I got this TJ Dillashaw card numbered # 1 / 8. No complaints there.


I think this Dan Miller autograph came from a separate box of High Impact. The autographs are unnumbered. This isn't an incredible hit, but in a 1-hit box it's always good to be the person who gets the hit.


I also managed to get something from the Champions breaks. This die-cut Khabib Nurmagomedov autograph is numbered # 45 / 50. This is my second copy of this card, as I got # 46 / 50 in a break back in January. Not much commentary out of me today, as it is late and I want to get to bed. I've got a couple of busy days ahead of me and I need some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment