29 September 2014

Fantasy Football Advice

I don't have time for a real post in the immediate future, so I am giving you some Fantasy Football advice. Go back in time and draft this guy as your starting quarterback in the 6th round:

Andrew Luck: Starting QB, Third-string Ladies' Man

Then maybe your team will be 4-0 like mine is. Bonus points if you are drafting on your phone during class and pick up high-scoring wide receivers in the 2nd and 3rd rounds as a panic move because all the top running backs are taken, then play it off like you planned it that way when the top running backs get arrested/get injured/are ineffective.

I reserve the right to retract all of this when my team crashes and burns during a pivotal playoff match-up in about ten weeks' time.

3 comments:

  1. That was me last year with Aaron Rogers and Calvin Johnson, but Rogers got hurt and my team came crashing down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work with Luck. I made some good picks (Giovanni Bernard, Antonio Brown), and some bad ones (Eddie Lacy, RG3, Torrey Smith). So I'm sitting middle of the pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked Eddie Lacy, too, and that has been a mistake. But I got Luck, Antonio Brown, Jordy Nelson, and Martellus Bennett. My running backs are a motley crew who don't score any points to speak of, but my other positions have really paid off so far.

    ReplyDelete