29 May 2016

Danica Patrick Parallel

Even though I took almost the entire month of April off from posting, I am still feeling a little bit of blogging burnout. I like posting cards and thinking about cards and writing about cards, but I feel like there isn't much for me to say that I haven't said before. Part of my burnout might not even be related to my blog or my collection. I am worn a little thin at work and home lately, and those things might be harshing the mellow on my hobby stuff a little bit.


I picked up this card a while back for my Danica Patrick collection. It's a Red parallel from the 2013 Press Pass Legends racing set, numbered # 20 / 99. It's a nice-looking card, but I don't have much else to say about it. Lionel Racing recently put up the preview image for a die-cast car based on Danica's ride for the upcoming Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, and it looks pretty sweet:

I may have to find a way to add that one to my collection. I still don't have her regular Nature's Bakery car in my collection, but I have to accept that there are going to be holes in my collection from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. I don't really follow NASCAR but I never mind seeing Danica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'll keep trying to pick up her cards so I can post them here.

      Delete