31 March 2024

2017 Topps Then Now Forever Ember Moon Kiss Card

For a few years at the end of the 2010's, Topps regularly included kiss cards as inserts in their WWE products. For the uninitiated, kiss cards are pretty much what they sound like, a lipstick print on a trading card. I've got a couple of them in my collection.


This Ember Moon kiss card from 2017 Topps WWE Then Now Forever is the latest one to show up in my collection. Prices on most kiss cards these days are pretty high, so I was lucky to find this one from a wrestler I collect at a reasonable price. It's an interesting collectible and a concept we may not see on cards again in the near future. 


This example is /99. Ember Moon now wrestles for WWE rival AEW under the name Athena.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Never owned a kiss card. I'd love to add one to my Asuka PC... but can't imagine I'll ever find one for what I'm willing to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some of these while looking through sellers other items on eBay, and I'm always amazed at how much people seem to be willing to pay for them.

    ReplyDelete