08 June 2015

Felicia Day The Guild Seasons 1-3 Relic


One web series I enjoyed watching was The Guild, about a group of online gamers who also interact with each other in real life. Felicia Day plays the part of the main protagonist, as well as acting as the writer and producer of the show. I would recommend it for anyone who plays (or has played) online role-playing games or is in touch with geek culture generally.

Cryptozoic made a trading card set for Seasons 1-3 of the series and I've opened up a couple boxes of it over the last two or three years, but so far haven't pulled any of the bigger names (Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton) as far as autographs and relics go. I had to go the eBay route for this card, a Felicia Day wardrobe relic, which adds to my small PC which includes her relic and autograph cards from 2014 Allen & Ginter. She might also have cards out there from her appearances in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Supernatural, but I have never seen those shows and haven't paid attention to their card releases.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, Felicia Day is at the top of my "Celebrity Crush" list. That is a great card, Cryptozoic did a wonderful job with her relic cards, almost everyone that I have seen are nice multi-color cards

    ReplyDelete