20 August 2015

2015 Topps Jon Singleton Silver-Framed Parallel


I am running short on time today, so this is a quick one-card post. I picked this 2015 Topps Silver-Framed parallel of Jon Singleton up on eBay at the end of June. These cards are pretty cool, but they are kind of difficult to store. Even if you find a top loader thick enough, they like to slide right out of the plastic because of their weight and their slippery metal cases. This is a pretty decent photo of Singleton and the card is fairly rare, with my copy being # 03 / 20 in the print run.


I watched the start and the end of tonight's Astros game. It was unfortunate to see that they lost a close one 1-0 to the Rays. The pitchers have been outstanding lately, but the bats just haven't been keeping up. They've got what projects to be a tough series against the Dodgers coming up and the Angels are right there behind them in the standings. I hope they can get it going soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment