31 March 2016

Going Back to the Farm

Jon Singleton got optioned back down to AAA again this week after performing poorly in Spring Training and losing the Astros first base job to Tyler White, a prospect who hit well throughout the spring and earned the job. I guess that makes this as good a time as any to share my latest Jon Singleton pickup.


This is a 2014 Panini Elite Status die-cut autograph card. It's the Gold parallel of this card and is numbered # 12 / 49, and in typical fashion it is a card I already own a copy of. It was cheap, so I picked it up without really looking to see if it was a need for my collection. I guess his cards will continue to be cheap to obtain, as Singleton can't seem to get it done at the MLB level. Hopefully he'll be able to mash at the AAA level and find an opportunity to get playing time somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment