09 January 2018

Josh Reddick Vintage Stock Parallel

I am writing a very quick post tonight, because it's been a long day and a long evening, and I am planning on going to bed soon. There isn't much non-baseball stuff that I want to talk about today, so I'll get right to the cardboard.


This is a Vintage Stock parallel of Josh Reddick's 2016 Topps Series 2 base card. The front features a nice fielding shot, kinda similar to the one in the 2013 set that I built most of a super rainbow for. The main difference is that his back is to the camera on this one. I briefly considered trying for the rainbow on this card, but I never got around to it. The Vintage Stock parallel looks like the regular card, but it's printed on thicker, rougher cardboard and has an old-school logo on the front. This one is also serially-numbered # 26 / 99.

4 comments:

  1. Still looking for the vintage stock Vogelbach. Sometimes those retail exclusive only cards are the trickiest to track down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! All that green really works here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss vintage stock which is definitely why I like the retro cards in Heritage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reddick will go down as having some of the best action shots in cardboard history. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete