21 January 2018

Salvador Perez Members Only

The government is still closed, and I am still not on my way to the school I need for my big promotion at my day job. I am a little bit salty about that, but there isn't anything I can do except keep up on the news and try to keep busy with other things. Even though I am not being paid, I still have to drive in to work in the morning so that I can sign some paperwork and have my bosses tell me that the government is still closed. Just a one-card post today.


I picked up another Members Only parallel from 2014 Topps Stadium Club. This one has Salvador Perez on it. I don't have much else to say about this. Every time I think the supply of these things has dried up, I find another one. I imagine it has to end at some point, with less than 10 copies of each card in the set being printed.

I've slowed down quite a bit on my card organization project, but I try to at least get a few cards cataloged and put in the box every day. I'm approaching 4,000 cards in the organized part of my collection, and I think I'll have to expand to a second box here in another 300 cards or so.

2 comments:

  1. Let's hope they get this government back up and running soon. How many cards total do you think you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know for sure. I just finished sorting my first full 5000-count box, and it has about 4400 cards in it. I estimate that I've got enough cards to fill 17-20 of these boxes, but many aren't fully packed. So a rough estimate is 60,000-85,000 cards total.

      Delete