19 March 2014

What eBay Hath Wrought 53: 2013 Press Pass Showcase Danica Patrick Green Parallel


Acetate cards are way too much fun. I don't know why I like them so much, but maybe it's because you can see through them! This particular card is a parallel that I already have a rarer example of. This card is from 2013 Press Pass Showcase, is some sort of green-themed parallel of the NASCAR Sunoco Rookie Contender insert set, and is numbered # 05 / 25.

I thought about trying to tenuously tie this card to St. Patrick's Day on account of the green theme, but I didn't get around to it on time. So I didn't do that. I have quite a few NASCAR-themed cards to post over the next month, but I will try to space them in between posts about baseball cards so that I don't chase both of my readers away.

1 comment:

  1. Nice card. I, too, thought of trying to tie something to St. Danica Patrick's Day. Or St. Patrick Swayze Day. Kind of glad I didn't go through with those. You've inspired me to post some NASCAR cards today. Maybe our readership intersects and we can drive them all away.

    ReplyDelete