18 May 2014

Rainbow in the Dark 17: What Day is Christmas in Canada?


Today I am featuring another Red Ice card from 2014 Bowman, as I was also able to pick up a copy of R.A. Dickey's card from eBay. I've got about a million sets I am working on, but they have all come to a screeching halt as I look for rainbow cards from 2014 Bowman. I do have a Zistle trade in the works for some 2014 Heritage and I think a few 2012 Topps inserts on my wish list.


It doesn't quite have the Christmas colors of yesterday's card, but it does have the # 12 / 25 serial number, qualifying it as a gin-u-wine Christmas card. 


I also got the unnumbered Silver Ice version of Dickey's card. I overpaid for it, but it wasn't by too much and I will live with it. I'd rather pay a little extra for a card I 'need' than for a card I don't, like that Randy Johnson mini from a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment