13 May 2014

What eBay Hath Wrought 76: Getting a Little Randy


I just realized that I had run out of queued-up posts and didn't have anything to put up at my usual time today. Luckily I have a few scans stuck in the folder for occasions like this. It may not be pretty, but it's a post. I believe this is the photo variation of Johnson's card that is found in the mini-box that is included as a box topper in 2014 Gypsy Queen hobby boxes. This is one of those cards that I bid on and immediately wished I could take it back. Not that it's not a nice card, because it is, but after shipping I feel like I probably paid $1.50 more than I needed to for it. It's sad when possession of a card is tainted by the memory of overpaying for it. Oh well, into the collection it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment