08 February 2024

Color Match Ticha Penicheiro

Just a one-card post today because that's probably all I've got in me at the moment. Some weeks seem longer than others, and this has been quite a week. Nothing really crazy has happened, but it's just one of those weeks that seems to drag on and on for a lot of little reasons.


I've mentioned at times that Ticha Penicheiro is my longest-standing WNBA player collection, something I started way back with the first WNBA cards in the 90's. I recently did a sweep of eBay and found this Purple Prizm from 2022 Panini WNBA Prizm listed for a couple of bucks, and the purple goes so well with the Sacramento uniform colors that I decided to buy it. The card is # /99, but I probably would have bought it anyway if it weren't numbered because of the color match.

No comments:

Post a Comment