15 January 2016

Breaking it Down 27: 2015 WWE NXT In Line Sasha Banks Autograph


Once again I joined a 2015 Topps WWE Undisputed break at TeamBreaks.com, buying the base card slot and a couple of random wrestler spots. I haven't scanned the base cards from the break yet, but I did manage to score a hit from the random wrestlers portion. Again it was a female wrestler, Sasha Banks, although this time from the NXT In Line insert rather than the main WWE roster. NXT is the WWE's developmental property. I didn't have a lot of personal interest in this card and eBay sales are pretty strong on it, so I've already got this one listed on the auction site. Hopefully I'll be able to turn it into some Paypal credit and be able to buy something nice for one of my collections. I have something good in mind already, actually, but you'll have to wait a few weeks to see what it is. 

Unfortunately the WWE Undisputed boxes weren't great sellers for the breaker in question, so I am still a number of cards short on a base set from the product. I need to get out there and grab the singles I need before they dry up and become hard to find. It seems like that happens pretty quickly with some of these high-end sets. Everyone busts through them so they can find the big hits and resell them, and then the product all but disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment