11 February 2014

What eBay Hath Wrought 43: Josh Reddick Museum Collection

I like these Museum Collection cards. They seem well-designed and are a little less manic than some of the Triple Threads cards that you see. I have a couple of other quad-relic cards in my collection, but this is the first one I've added with a patch piece among the relics. This Josh Reddick 2013 Museum Collection Primary Pieces card is numbered # 18 / 25. 


It looks like it comes from the shoulder patch on the A's uniforms. To me it seems like the patch piece on the card most closely matches the rear leg on the elephant. It adds a little pizzazz to the card over the usual bland uni-color swatches. 


2 comments:

  1. Burnett just signed with the Phils, so nice gamble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew he would sign with someone, and you can't just let a starter with that kind of K/9 rate sit out there unclaimed.

      Delete