17 August 2014

What eBay Hath Wrought 102: 2014 Press Pass Redline Head to Head Danica Patrick / Kasey Kahne


I got this card with some of the money I got by selling the Derek Jeter Rip Card from 2014 Allen & Ginter that I pulled a couple of weeks ago. It's a Head to Head insert from 2014 Press Pass Redline Racing, and features hat swatches from Danica Patrick and Kasey Kahne. This particular concept has been around for quite a while, as evidenced by my Dale Earnhardt Jr. / Danica Patrick Head to Head card from 2010. The two sets even use a similar font for the insert name. I would have liked to get some different-colored swatches on the hat pieces, but the price was right on the double black swatches. This Red variation card is numbered # 02 / 75. This is the most common variation of this card. There are Gold, Blue, and Melting (probably holofoil?) parallels with print runs of 25, 10, and 1. I won't be chasing the rainbow on this one. I have accepted that I will never be able to collect all the different cards out there for my favorite players, so I try to focus on getting a representative sample of the cards available.


No comments:

Post a Comment