01 August 2014

Gint-a-Cuffs 6: Pack 1


It's the most wonderful time of the card-blogging year, the time for Gint-a-Cuffs has come around. I had a pretty good box last year, but didn't quite get to the top of the scoreboard. We'll see how this one goes. I pulled a Derek Jeter Rip Card out of the other 2014 Allen & Ginter box I opened, but since he is a Yankee it wouldn't have counted for as much as any other Rip Card. I am going to try my luck with this new box.



Alfonso Soriano: -1 (Yankee -1)
Washington D.C.: +2 (World's Capitals +2)


CC Sabathia: +1 (Yankee -1, Pastime's Pastimes +2)


R.A. Dickey Mini: +2 (A&G Back +2)

Well, this pack was a bit of a mixed bag. Those Yankees sure act to bring everyone else down.

Pack 1 Points: 4.00
Box Running Total: 4.00
Points Per Pack Average: 4.00
Box Pace: 100.00 (multiplying the pack average by 25 because I am counting the box topper as an additional pack)

1 comment: