14 January 2016

Check Out My Cards 5: 2015 Panini Immaculate Collection Jon Singleton


I recently went on COMC to check out some UFC cards for a couple of player collections (PCs) I want to work on building. While I was on the site I looked at some of my baseball PCs to see what could be found. This card probably qualifies as the Find of the Night for that particular order. It's a 2015 Panini Immaculate Collection auto-relic card of Jon Singleton.

When it arrived in the mail I got to thinking that the card looked awfully familiar, and maybe I'd had another, "Oops!' moment. It turns out the card I already had was a Prime Parallel that is numbered # 02 / 10. This latest addition is slightly less rare, being the non-Prime version and numbered # 17 / 25 copies. It does at least feature two different colors for the fabric swatches and an autograph that manages to stay on the sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment