02 April 2014

What eBay Hath Wrought 60: The Joy of a (Half-) Completed Set

The elusive final card in the 2014 Topps Series 1 portion of the Power Players set is now in my collection, and the code has been put into the Power Players website. Today Topps announced the first Power Player, Brandon Belt, on Facebook and gave a Buster Posey autograph card to the winner:



So now we know what the autograph cards for this promotion look like. Hopefully I will find myself a winner sometime during the season. Belt's nice start to the season have helped one of my fantasy baseball teams, but for the most part I feel like my fantasy season is off to a slow start. It probably has more to do with the postponed Oakland-Cleveland games than anything else, since most of my teams contain at least two A's players, and often more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment