10 August 2013

At the Trade Deadline 2: Some PC Love

A little while ago Daniel Wilson of It's like having my own card shop posted asking if anyone could help his son fill some holes in his 2013 Topps Opening Day set. By the time I got there most of the needed cards had been offered up, but I was able to send two of the missing numbers.


A couple of days ago I got an envelope in the mail with some cards in it for my R.A. Dickey player collection. There is a 1972 Topps Mini from 2013 Topps Series 1, a 3D Opening Day Stars from 2013 Opening Day, and a nice and shiny Emerald Foil Parallel League Leaders card with Dickey featured front and center. These will make a nice addition to my collection, and they are much appreciated.

I've got a load of Opening Day base cards left over from the Great $0.50 Target Sale of 2013, so if anyone needs to fill any holes in a set let me know and I'll see what I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment