27 August 2013

Gint-A-Cuffs V: Pack 13

I believe I am now out of the running for 1st or 2nd place in Gint-A-Cuffs V, with my box's score falling in at 204 points total, which would be the 3rd-highest score out of the current reported scores. For a while it looked like I might be able to grab 2nd place, but Play at the Plate pulled a ridiculous 40-odd point pack that put him well ahead of the competition. I've still got half a box to go as far as posting scores, and I will probably stick to this 1 pack/day format, but I am going to preschedule all of the posts and won't mind if no one follows them too closely. But by my count, my box finished out at 204 points.
 
 
Scoring Cards:
Pope Francis I Base Card: +1
Nick Saban Base Card: -1
Adam Richman Base Card: -1
Cal Ripken Jr. Across the Years: +2
Mother Teresa Peacemakers: +3

Pack 13: 4 points
Running Total: 101 points
Per Pack Average: 7.77 points
Pace: 194.23 points

No comments:

Post a Comment