05 August 2013

At the Trade Deadline 1: First Trade Completed

I completed my first trade through the mail, with Chris over at Nachos Grande. I had a few cards from his Want List, and he had some cards from mine. I got his package in the mail on Saturday, containing the cards involved in the trade as well as a couple of cards from his eBay auctions. The cards I got in the trade were a couple of short prints from the 2012 Topps Archives set:


And some of the 1967 Topps Sticker Inserts, also from 2012 Topps Archives. I kind of like the Floating Head design of these stickers. It's kind of goofy and just a little bit creepy.


I think I made out pretty well in the trade, and I hope he does too. It's nice to fill holes in a set and to send cards out to someone who can use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment