29 January 2014

What eBay Hath Wrought 39: Final Pieces of Total Memorabilia Base Set

I got in the last four pieces of cardboard I needed for my 2013 Press Pass Total Memorabilia set. Or so I thought. When I went to put them in my NASCAR binder, I saw that I had somehow ordered the wrong Jimmie Johnson card. The one I actually needed was the card next to it on the page. Oops. I ordered the correct Jimmie Johnson card to finish out the set, but I didn't ever scan it to include it on the blog.

Poor Brad Keselowski may have a nice big trophy there, but he didn't get the memo that all the cool kids decided to wear sunglasses on Press Pass Picture Day. I'm sure any number of sunglasses vendors would have been more than happy to let him wear their eyewear, if only he had just asked them nicely.


I guess this counts as a completed set for 2014. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment